|Action, Adventure, RPG|
Duster is a video game developed and published by Coldrice Games.
Experience the life of a cowboy making the dangerous journey to the west. When a miner is murdered after finding California gold, his spirit seeks to lead others to enact revenge. Every encounter along the way presents a unique challenge with multiple solutions. What will you do if an outlaw camp is in your path? Carefully sneak around, go in guns blazing, or lure a wild bear straight into their midst? This "western roguelite" allows you to choose a Wild West career, load up on supplies, and journey through a randomly generated west filled with glory and hilarious death
- Be the Cowboy You Want - How will you make it west? Shoot everything in sight? sneak past dangerous enemies? Or live off the land and avoid combat all together?
- Sneak, shoot, and stab your way through the Wild West with randomly generated environments like the forest, desert and mountains.
- Manage your food, ammo, bandages, and more in your struggle to survive
- Hours of gameplay!
- Get cholera, dysentary, broken limbs, and more!
- Scavenge for supplies while you travel the west
- Stop at towns to trade, take on missions, and resupply
- Fight off outlaws
- Bears, wolves, and other critters
- A weather system and day night cycle
- Dead for good! - Permadeath means when you eventually die, there's no coming back. The constant threat of death means every decision adds tension
- Hilarious tombstones when you die